Thursday, December 6, 2012

Do or Don't: The Fur Vest

During our weekend trip to Chicago, I wore my fur vest all weekend long and was very dramatic about it. I couldn't help myself, Miss Heather will back me up on this. Haha!
Something about wearing it instantly makes me feel fabulous, glamorous, classy, all of the above. However, I know there is a certain stigma against wearing fur and I wear a faux fur vest I found at Urban Outfitters.
Would you wear a fur vest?

fur vest
Pretty and edgy.

Pins and Needles Faux Fur Vest
from Urban Outfitters

fur vest
Simple and chic.
Love this!


Striped Faux Fur Vest
from Forever 21

Fur Vests
The fur vest makes this outfit.


Miss Heather and I and my fur vest!

What do you think?
Are fur vests a do or a don't?

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather



No comments: