Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Golden Globes 2013

Did you watch the Golden Globes on Sunday night? 
This year's award ceremony was one of the best ones in years! I think Tina Fey and Amy Poehler should host the show forever. seriously. forever. 
So, of course, we had to do a "best dressed" post!
 My absolute favorite of the night was Anne Hathaway in Chanel.


Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture.
I was torn about this dress all throughout the show due to the, er, breast/Madonna top, but in the end I decided she looked stunning and I'm happy she won for "Silver Linings Playbook"!



Taylor Swift in Donna Karen Atelier.
TayTay, you killed it.

 
Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy. 
I just love all the lace and her hair! Beautiful!

 
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu. 
She IS the ultimate cool girl.


Emily Blunt in Michael Khors. 
This is so, so, so cool!
I love the '60s-'70s vibe and the cut-outs!


Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta. 
I love the bold color choice and that necklace!

What were your favorites of the night?
-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: