Thursday, February 23, 2012

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" Part 2

All right so Miss Mel told you some things she's obsessing about and now it's time for me to do the same!
First of all I can't get enough of our little fluffball, Sass!

Tights are my best friend, espicially bright flashy ones.

Can it be the fifties so I can wear this?

Dresses are cute but if you add lace I'm in love.

When I'm feeling a little homesick this song always puts a smile on my face

So I know I'm almost 22 years old but I am in love with all things Hello Kitty!
I just recently finished the Hunger Games series and cannot wait for the movie to come out in March! I suggest you read them if you haven't already.

Now Miss Mel already showed you some of our friends but I wanted to add some of my loves as well!
Miss Heather and Tim

Miss Heather, Tom, Miss Mel and Elise

Madison and Miss Heather

Miss Mel, Sass and Miss Heather
We're in love!
Now you guys now a little more about Miss Heather, what do you absolutely adore? Tell us!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: