I recently got a ton of different shapes and sizes of vases from a friend and have been brainstorming about projects for them! I saw this idea on Pinterest about coloring them and couldn't resist trying it out!
Glass vases or jars
1. You'll want to mix a few Tablespoons of water with the food coloring, whatever color you want.
2. Next put a few Tablespoons of Modge Podge in a new bowl and mix the color from step one.
3. Poor that mixture into your vase or jar. Make sure it covers every edge. Poor the excess back into the bowl.
4. Place your jar or vase top-side down to dry for about thirty minutes.
5. Next you want to place the vase top down on wax paper on a cookie sheet in the oven on a medium heat. Do that for about 10-15 minutes.
6. Take the vase out then flip it and put it back in the oven for another 20-30 minutes.
7. Now your jar or vase I'd ready to be used!
Whether it's for flowers, tea candle lights or decorative purposes this project makes a great home decor DIY!
-Miss Mel and Miss Heather