Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall Outfit Inspiration

I know, tear, tear, summer is quickly coming to an end.
Although as much I love summer, I'm always pretty excited when fall comes around because that means that I can wear my boots all-day, every day!
Therefore, I thought I would share with you some of my "fall inspirations" that I've been pinning.

Check 'em out!
Love the chambray top, thick leggings and scarf + boots!
Tights, socks and boots=my dream.
I really want that leopard cross-body bag.
Everything about this outfit is so effortless!
love this SO much
I plan on making this my fall/winter uniform. 
She looks so cute!
.
I die for that leather jacket.
fall outfit
This girl does mixing textures right.
Chambray shirt, sequins, tailored jacket+jeans and boots=fall perfection.


What do you think? Do you have a fall uniform?
Mine definitely includes anything with my beloved pair(s) of Frye boots.
I can't help it! I'm addicted!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

p.s.
as always you can find more on Pinterest.

No comments: