Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do or Don't: Bows

When I first think of bows all I can think of is when parents throw a bow on their babies. Other than for the cuteness value, they also do it because let's face it sometimes it's really hard to tell if a baby is a girl or boy. But I don't think bows are only for babies! Whenever I think my outfit needs a touch of"girly" I like to add a bow and I think it's complete!

Here are some of my "bow loves"

Bows and wedges? I  see nothing wrong with this picture!

Another pair of my favorites: backless dresses and bows.

This simple rhinestone bow bracelet is adorable from Windsor

I've been loving this new trend of making a bow in you hair, out of your own hair!
Here's a great tutorial so you can do it yourself!
But I also swear by American Apparel's bow hair clips. They sell them in every color imaginable. 

This one's just for fun, Miss Mel and I are suckers for guys in bow ties and suspenders, but really what girl isn't?

This mint bow ring is a must have, as in my birthday is coming up and I must have it! 
*hint hint to any of my friends*

So what do you guys think? Are bows a do or don't? Let us know!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: