Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh Hey There Weekend

It's the weekend? Really? Already?
I guess the past three-day weekend really got to me because I feel like this week just started and now it's already over...not that I'm complaining or anything.

love this #quote via @Kate Spade
I love our picture quote of the week.

How to be a Good Friend.

I want to make these for Halloween.

We watched this video in class and we thought it was hysterical!
*I'm an early childhood special education major...*

Miss Heather just signed up for the Monster Dash!
Would you do a 5K being chased by zombies?
I have to admit, I'm a little apprehensive about it!


Genius!
*as shown on A Cup of Jo*

Have fun this weekend!
-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

p.s.
Follow us on Pinterest
&
Twitter at here and here.

No comments: