Saturday, September 15, 2012

Put your sassy pants on!

It's the weekend!
Do you have any fun plans?
I know Miss Heather and I are just excited that it's here!

To The Moon Print - LG
*our picture quote of the week is so sweet*

I heard this cover by Miley Cyrus this week and I can't get it out of my head.
Say what you want about her but when she sings like this, it reminds us all that hey, she actually is pretty talented.
By the way, "You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You're Gone" is one of my favorite Bob Dylan songs.

For those of you have seen the movie "Blue Valentine" with Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams you know it's not exactly a romantic movie as much as it is a depressing movie but, I still think this scene is so endearing.
"I have to sing stupid."

I just got this from Bare Minerals and I love it! It works so well!

Could I pull off light purple hair?

Lastly, I discovered a fellow blogger's Pinterest and basically blew up my own boards repinning all of her amazing stuff.

Have fun this weekend, whatever you're doing!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: