Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Need a laugh?

Yesterday I was definitely feeling the "Monday Blues".
On Mondays, I am on campus from 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. and at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon I hit a wall. My brain turns off and I just don't want to be at school anymore.
This must be because for 12 grades school ended at 3:00 but noooo, college is above that and boom. Next thing ya know, you're in class until 8:00 P.M. That means it's dark outside, people, dark.

Anyways, enough of my rant.
I thought I would share with you what helps me get through my unbelievable long Mondays.
Sometimes, it's a phone call to Tom or Miss Mel, a good song I get stuck in my head or just plain ol' laughing.
 
Yesterday, it was laughing to the hysterical Natasha Leggero.




Tom shared her stand-up act with Miss Heather and I on an infamous 14-hour road trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina a couple of summer ago and she definitely gave us a couple of new catch phrases. 

Natasha Leggero is an actress and a stand-up comedian that has frequented Chelsea Handler's round table on "Chelsea Lately" and has her own comedy album titled "Natasha: Coke Money". 


Here a complied clip of every time Natasha has been on "Chelsea Lately".
and
Here you can listen to her entire comedy album.

My ABSOLUTE favorite line from her album is:
"It's hard breaking up with someone though you know; when you have to be the one who says it. Listen darling, you've run out of money."

I hope you enjoy her as much as Miss Heather and I do!
Only 4 more days until the weekend!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: