Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DIY: Bottle-cap Magnets

So last week I made wine cork magnets and this week I made Bottle-cap magnets! Seriously these have been so easy and I love the way they look on the fridge!

Supplies:
Bottle-caps
Magnets (the stronger the better!)
Hot glue gun

Step One:
Glue your magnets to your bottle-caps. My magnets were a little thin so to make sure the magnets would actually reach the fridge I folded up some paper to fill the gap up.

Step Two:
After the glue has sufficiently dried, throw the magnets on the fridge and enjoy!

I love how I get to personalize my magnets by choosing the bottle-caps myself! These are some of my favorite beers and now everyone who comes to my house will know! What kind of bottle-caps would you guys use?

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

P.s
If you guys liked this you'll love our

No comments: