Friday, September 14, 2012

"Sing Me a Love Song"

I was browsing through my iTunes the other day and I realized I haven't complied a list of my favorite love songs. Now, this is a pretty broad category considering every other song is about some form of love and since I have 11,000+ songs on my iTunes *not kidding* I was going to be taking on quite a big project. So, I thought, why not do a blog post on it and get some ideas from fellow readers!

Below is my list *so far* of my favorite love songs.

"Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney

"Sleeping to Dream" by Jason Mraz
"The Girl" by City and Colour
"L-O-V-E (Love)" by Al Green
*by the way, this video is fantastic*

"Tiny Dancer" by Elton John

"Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

"You Are The Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne



Miss Heather and I would LOVE * hehe, get it?* to hear your feedback!
Leave us a comment below!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather




No comments: