Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What's your favorite part of fall?

  It's the best time of the year! It's Fall!
*Finally! This summer in Missouri it was 120 degrees!*
I don't know about you but this is one of my most favorite times of year! It's just the right temperature outside so you're not sweltering but you don't have to a wear a floor-length parka either. Perfect weather for playing games outside, taking long walks sipping coffee and wearing cozy layers.
 
 Fall

Here are my top five most favorite things about fall:

1)Sipping Pumpkin Spice Lattes
2)Wearing my Frye Boots
3) Getting to wear knee-high socks
(most of the time with my Frye boots)
4) Being able to wear cozy sweaters
(most of the time with my knee-high socks and Frye boots)
5) Decorating Pumpkins!

What are your favorite things about Fall?
Let Miss Heather and I know by leaving a comment below!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: