Monday, November 5, 2012

Style Icon: Ashley Madekwe

It's been a while since we've done a Style Icon post and I'm excited to share our latest one!

For those who watch ABC's "Revenge", you are already familiar with Ashley Madekwe's killer style. Though she's playing a character on television, Ashley's sense of style translates throughout the show and into her street style. I would have to say that she is definitely the best-dressed person on that show and out of all the beautiful people and clothes, that's saying something!
She even has a top fashion blog called, "Ring My Bell", where she shares outfits and inspirations.
I know I'm a frequent reader!
Her style is essentially Top-Shop's look-book (a.k.a. my dream wardrobe) and she manages to stay on trend without over-doing it.

Below are some of my favorite outfits of Ashley's:


Leather + Chambray Shirt= Love
Great mixture of textures.


Kitty Cat Shirt, high-waisted shorts and clunky leopard heels.


Mustard skirt, enough said.

Love the sequined collar and shoulders!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: