Sunday, January 15, 2012

DIY: Craft Time

Hi there! So this weekend I decided to put some old shoe boxes I've had forever to some cute use. My room was starting to get a little cluttered so I thought I would use the boxes for storage. But that's not enough, I needed to make them "pretty" as well. Basically Miss Mel and I take any chance to go to Hobby Lobby, one of our favorite stores! We got paint, scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. I decided to paint two of the boxes and Mod Podge the rest.

Here is the before.



This is in the middle of crafting.




Even Sass wanted to help!



Here was my end product. Didn't they turn out lovely?


Miss Mel and I just love to craft. This was a fun and inexpensive project that you can do by yourself or invite a few friends over and make it a crafting day. Hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to show you what Miss Mel and I will come up with to craft next time!



-Miss Mel and Miss Heather


No comments: