Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Get Out of Town

I think I need a vacation. No, I know I need a vacation.

Miss Heather and I will be like these girls! (We need one more, any takers!?)


 

Senior year of high school (4 years ago, can you believe it!) Miss Heather and I went down to Rivera Maya, Mexico for spring break. This trip has come to be known as the best trip of our lives and we have dying to go back there ever since.
 
 Just look at it!



 (Just in case you are wondering, yes, we did jump off that cliff)
 Miss Heather snorkeling in the crystal, clear blue waters.
Ah, the beach. It really is the best part of any vacation. Don't you agree?

(Actually, the quote below might be the best part of any vacation....)



Like I said, I need a vacation. Yesh.

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: