Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Do or Don't: Instagram

I have a serious app love for Instagram. I probably use it more in a weekly basis than I should admit but it's just so easy and, best part, free! So to break it down for you Instagram works with the camera on your phone or lets you crop pictures you have in you camera album.

They have a ton of filters you can add to your pictures to give them a fun new edge or vibe.

They allow you to give borders to your pictures.

You can even make your pictures black and white. Miss Mel and I love this picture!

Here's some from the past week!

The other part to Instagram is that you can see everyone's pictures! It reminds me of Twitter in that you can follow virtually anyone who has a Instagram account and it also reminds me of Facebook in that you can "like" and comment on other peoples pictures.

But really the best part as I've already mentioned is that it's FREE
Download Instagram and follow me now!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather


No comments: