Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair Lust

My hair is getting longer and longer and longer and longer...okay, okay, you get the gist.
However, because of this I'm getting a little stir crazy. I feel like I need to do something drastic to it but I know the second I do, I'll be mad I did.
Anyone else feel this way about their hair? 
For now, I shall just scour Pinterst for pictures of hair cuts and hair styles that perhaps, someday, I will have!

Super cute fishtail braid and flower headband.



Blunt bangs


Super long wavy hair

Long hair and a cute scarf

Topped off with a big bow

Giant hair bow

Loose side-braid

Wrap-around braided headband

Last but not least, our friend Ellen found this video tutorial on how to braid your hair like Katniss in The Hunger Games movie!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

p.s. if you enjoyed this post you might also enjoy this one all about braids!

No comments: