Saturday, April 7, 2012

Have a nice weekend!

Miss Heather and I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!
Have any Easter plans?
I know I'm looking forward to eating at least six Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Eggs. yum.

 Wise words from 'The Lion King". 

I just got this mint dress to wear to a wedding in May!

I want to wear this peter-pan collar with everything I own.

Our friend, Ellen, and I tried on this dress as kind of a joke but we both actually ended up liking it! 
The crazy, lime-green color really worked!
However, WHERE would you wear something like that!?

 Let's make banana pops
Doesn't this look SUPER easy *which is what I look for in every recipe* and yummy *also what I look for in every recipe*?

LouFest just released their 2012 line-up and it looks amazing!
LouFest is St. Louis's own version of Lollapollza or Bonaroo. Although it's nowhere near as large as either of those concerts, for it's third year they have gathered up some awesome bands. 
Such as, The Flaming Lips, Girl Talk, Dinosaur Jr., Cults and Dawes to name a few. 
Yippie!


-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: