Friday, May 11, 2012

Do or Don't: Maxi Dresses

Today I want to talk about one of my favorite types of clothing, coming only second to rompers. Maxi Dresses are so awesome, seriously they are just the best. I love a good summer dress but make it long, and preferably floral, and pair it with some wedges and I am good to go! Now I've met people that say "oh they don't look good on me", well that is just a heinous lie and you know it. They come in all different styles and varieties that there is one out there for you, you just haven't looked hard enough!

There's strapless.

There's striped.

There's floral.

I personally own five but I am always looking for more to add to the collection. The options are endless! I just love them so much! Ifyou don't already own one you should probably go out to the store and buy one. Like right now.


-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I'm all about maxi dresses, such a beautiful look.