Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

What are your plans for this extended weekend? 
Miss Heather and I and bunch of our friends are headed down the lake for a day. I can't wait!

*the look I hope to achieve on the lake....in my dreams.*

This looks so cute! A DIY tutorial on how to make your own ribbon frame.

I want this transparent kayak. How cool/terrifying would that be?!

This basically sums up how Miss Mel and Miss Heather pack!

I'm wearing this dress to a wedding this weekend. I love it!

How to make a yummy Memorial Day treat.

Do you read Nylon? It's my favorite magazine and I can't believe I haven't talked about it before! They talk about funky clothes, new bands and people who have killer style instead of who's marrying who and who just got divorced. You should pick one up or check out their website

Have fun this weekend!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

p.s. don't forget to check out our summer beauty post for tips to use this weekend!

No comments: