Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yay! Weekend!

We hope you have a great weekend!
What are you up to?
Miss Heather is in town and we have been crafting,hanging out, attending concerts and doing other random shenanigans! So far it's been a great weekend it's only Saturday!

Picture quote of the week

How to Make a Tie a Bow Tie. 
*Thanks to Tom for sharing!*

Pretty new hairstyle that I tried out last night! 
*Thanks Miss Heather for doing it!*


one of the "Hey Girl," meme's from f*ckyeahryangosling.tumblr.com

 "What to Expect When You're Expecting" comes out this weekend! Are you going to see it?

I dragged Miss Heather to see Brad Paisley last night and she was a great sport! She can be a pseudo-country fan when I basically force her to be. 
Here's a little Brad Paisley to kick start your weekend. 

My little brother is graduating high school on Saturday and I just can't believe it! Little Markie-Poo is all grown up!


-Miss Mel and Miss Heather