Friday, January 6, 2012

Let's Talk About How Obessed We Are With TayTay.

A few years ago, the unthinkable happened, Miss Mel started listening to country music. It started innocently enough and then developed into a full-on obsession with Taylor Swift. (She just gets me, okay!)

Miss Mel and TayTay slowly started to work their magic and next thing you know, Miss Heather became addicted as well.

There was no stopping us. We even named Miss Mel's car "The TayTay Mobile". This is because we jammed out to TayTay in the TayTay Mobile on the way to the TayTay concert. (We're totally normal, I swear.)

Here we are at the concert in our DIY shirts.


Miss Mel even cried at the concert while Miss Heather pretended not to know her.....

I think we'll always be TayTay fans and I'll leave you all with our favorite song from her, "You Belong With Me".

"Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along, so why can't you see, you belong with me?" Okay, I'll stop now and let TayTay do the singing.

You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: