Friday, January 27, 2012

Shhh..I have a secret.

I'm OBSESSED with The Container Store! I can't help it! Every time I go in there I instantly want to organize my entire life. Easier said than done. Right?

The desk is just one example of the stuff they can create. Sigh. 
from thecontainerstore.com
If you are unfamiliar with The Container Store, well, let me enlighten you! It's an entire store dedicated to organizing and "containing". They have every gadget possible, plastic containers, hangers, kitchen ware, jars, you name it, they probably have it.

One favorite feature of mine is the closet organizing tools they provide. On their website you are able to design your own virtual closet, complete with shelves, hangers and other storage tools. Then you are given the option of purchasing all of the listed items and installing it yourself OR they will have someone come out to your house and do it for you all with the click of a few buttons. How amazing is that?

Just for fun here are a few of my favorite items;

I would love to have this desk/bookshelf in my room.

I use these for make-up storage.

These hangers seriously double your closet space. I would be lost without them!

I have this moveable closet in my basement storing clothes I only wear on special occasions. It opens up even more closet space!

This keeps necklaces from getting tangled. Genius!

I have these bins in my rooms. Perfect for storage and they look nice!

Decorative jars for a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, wherever!

I know I'm a dork but I can't help it, I love The Container Store!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

P.S. For all you St. Louisan's out there, the only Container Store is located in Brentwood Square.

No comments: