Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Style Icon: Gwen Stefani

There are few people that can pull off a fair complexion and bright red lips. Well Gwen Stefani not only pulls it off but has made it her trademark.
Her signifiers include ivory skin colour, platinum blonde hair, bold red lips and a rather thin physique. She first showed us she didn't care what anyone thought about her when she showed up as the angry singer in a little Ska band, No Doubt. Wearing ties on top of a mesh bikini top with neon short shorts and some Doc Martens and letting everybody know that she's the sh*t. She dropped the grunge look when she went solo and adopted a more luxurious lifetsyle. She started her L.A.M.B line in 2003 and I found a new reason to fall in love with Gwen, not that I needed any help.
Here's just a little preview of her new Spring 2012 collection!
Just another picture of the ever classy Gwen rocking a bold hairstyle.
Gwen's an inspiration to us all and I know I speak for myself as well as Miss Mel when I say we can't wait to see what she'll come out with next!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: