Friday, February 3, 2012

"These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things"

 No, I'm not going to start singing songs from "The Sound of Music." Though, I do love the movie and it really should be included in my list of favorite things, there is a certain time and place for that.  "Here are a few of my favorite things!"


Our favorite television show.
(If you haven't seen Gilmore Girls, I HIGHLY recommend it! All the seasons are on DVD and on Netflix, as well on ABC Family and the Soap Network. Also, don't worry, there will be a full post on our crazy Gilmore Girls obsession soon!)

My love for Frank, Magic and Scorch. (It's a long story.)
Killer suede vest.

Harry Potter books AND movies.
(I have read and watched all the movies more times then I can count *or should count really, I'm sure it's an embarrassing number* but I still can't get enough! Accio Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!)

The most amazing boots in the whole, wide world.

Two-Buck Chuck. 

Kiss my lips.

Winnie, a.k.a. My Crazy Cat
The key to achieving perfect hair.

Sunflowers.

Hedgehogs! Ah! So cute!
My folk guitar. 

Elton John  and Taylor Swift.

And last but not least, my friends!
Josepher, Miss Heather, Tom, Miss Mel, T.J., and Ochs.

Tim and Miss Heather
Ellen, Tom and Miss Mel

Tom and Miss Mel 


Julia, Miss Mel and Sarah

Miss Heather and Miss Mel

What are some of your favorite things?

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather





No comments: