Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sweet Sounds

Get ready for your ears to be flooded with the sweet sounds of Miss Mel and Miss Heather's totally-awesome song selections to brighten up your day.
                                                                                                                                                          
"But, it's too late baby, now it's too late, though we really did try to make it"
"It's Too Late" by Carole King


"So come on Virgina, show me a sign, send up a signal and I'll throw you the line, the stained-glass curtain you're heading behind, you know, never lets in the sun, darling, only the good die young"
"Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel

"And he shall be Levon, and he shall be a good man"
"Levon" by Elton John

"How does it feel, to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone?"
"Like a Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan

"Give me one reason to stay here and I'll turn right back around, give me one reason to stay here and I'll turn right back around, because I don't wanna leave you lonely, but you got to make me change my mind"
"Give Me One Reason" by Tracy Chapman

"Cecilia, you're breaking my heart, you're shaking my confidence daily, oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees, I'm begging you please to come home, come on home"
"Cecilia" by Simon and Garfunkel

"Well she was an American girl, raised on promises, she couldn't help thinking, that there was little more to life somewhere else, after all it was a great big world, with lots of places to run to"
"American Girl" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers


"If you believe in magic, come along with me, we'll dance until morning 'til there's just you and me, and maybe, if the music is right, I'll meet you tomorrow, sort of late at night and we'll go dancing, baby, then you'll see, how the magic's in the music and the music's in me"
"Do You Believe in Magic?" by The Lovin' Spoonful

"Old black water, keep on rollin', Mississippi moon, won't you keep on shinin' on me, yeah, keep shinin' your light, gonna make everything, pretty mama, gonna make everything all right"
"Black Water" by The Doobie Brothers

"You can't always get what you want and if you try sometime, you find, you get what you need"
"You Can't Always Get What You Want" by The Rolling Stones

Enjoy!
-Miss Mel and Miss Heather



No comments: