Saturday, June 23, 2012

Oh hey there weekend!

Yay! The weekend is finally here and we couldn't be happier! These next couple of weeks are going to be jam packed with activities! For instance, Miss Mel left for Florida yesterday with our friends, Ellen and Bosch, and Tim, Miss Heather's boyfriend, will be visiting her and bringing her back to St. Louis for a whole week and 4th of July celebrations will be happening! Like I said, jammed packed with activities! But for now, let's focus on the week ahead.

Picture quote of the week.
I think this is the very definition of Miss Heather and I.

I want this romper so badly.

Thanks to Tom for sharing!

This will be me on the beach
heheh

I will be attempting to be following this packing list while packing for Florida.
We shall see how it goes...

Lastly, a song to brighten up your weekend. 

It's officially summer people!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

p.s. Three other posts you might like...

No comments: