Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Do or Don't: The Romper

I, Miss Heather, have always been a huge fan of the romper. I don't care what they look like on me, I just think that if I have enough confidence I will pull them off. I understand that not all people are fan but I'm a firm believer in feeling they just haven't found one to match their body type, they haven''t found "the one". Even Miss Mel was a victim of romper hating (she claimed they didn't look good on her). That is until she finally found a beautiful BCBG romper that she is now obsessed with and will find any occasion to wear it to, one being my birthday.
She became a believer!

 For those of you who don't know what a romper is, I will show you what they are.
My best description would have to be they are shorts with cloth attached to cover up your torso or the top half of the body. Okay not the best description but they come in all shapes and sizes so one definition won't work, I'd rather show you!
Here is Miss Mel in her beautiful BCBG romper.
I'm totally digging the see-through ribs on the right one!
American Apparel has a really simple romper style that I totally love! I wouldn't mind adding the tri-indigo to my romper collection.
They also come in strapless!

I don't believe my vast collection of rompers actually includes a strapless one! I'll probably have to get one before summer roles around! Are you guys a fan of the romper? Let us know!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: