Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Are you a "Nasty Gal"?

No, no! Get your mind out of the gutter! 
Of course, I'm talking about the online clothing store "Nasty Gal" , not an episode of "Big, Rich Texas"!

I discovered "Nasty Gal" through Pinterest (duh.) and I thought I would share their awesome website with you! 

Basically, they started out as selling vintage pieces on eBay and then exploded! They specialize in unique, sometimes "out there" and "how on earth do you wear that" pieces but that's kinda the point. 

Check out "Nasty Gal" by clicking here.

Below are couple of things on my wishlist that I would kill to have in my closet. 



Chambray Cutout Dress-$58.00

What do you think? Will you become a "Nasty Gal" after all?

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather


p.s.
you might also like...
Obsession
&

No comments: