Monday, July 2, 2012

Florida Adventure!

Hey lovely readers! I have survived Tropical Storm Debby and I'm back from Florida having successfully achieved "bronzed beauty" status. Well, in my eyes anyway.....
 I had a glorious trip with our good friends, Ellen and Bosch, and I thought I would share a couple of photos from our journey!


Miss Mel, Ellen and Bosch on the beach!

Posing with shark jaws at Fudpuckers.

Ellen and Miss Mel in the backyard of our house.

Miss Mel on the beach.

Ellen and Miss Mel having a maxi-dress party!

On the beach outside of The Crab Trap.

Miss Mel and Ellen attempting to take a jumping picture...

Bosch and Miss Mel

Bosch currently thrilled to be taking a photo with Ellen. Hah!

Relaxing on the beach.

More photos to come!
I wish I was back on the beach!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Girl having fun on the beach, it looks like you had an amazing time.

Enter my awesome international giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/07/giveaway-girls-next-best-friend.html